How the affiliate program works
Imagine earning a passive income simply by referring new users to our site. When a new user clicks your affiliate link, signs up for an account and purchases an item, you will receive a percentage of that person’s purchase. If that sounds like something you want to do, read on to find out how it all works.
All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in this text. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program there are few things you’ll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
- First you need to create an Affiliate Account on our site, by creating an Affiliate account you will get an affiliate link that is used to send traffic to any page on the site.
- After you sign up for our affiliate program, you will get username and password by email. Use those credentials to login to your affiliate area. The affiliate area has your affiliate link, available image buttons or banner codes. Simply paste a link or image button on your site using that code.
- When a new user clicks your affiliate link, image button or banner, he will get redirected to our site. If he signs up for an account on our site and purchases an item, you will receive 15% of that person’s purchase price.
- Note: If a user has visited our site before or has an existing account with us and then clicks your affiliate link, it doesn’t count as a new referal and you are not entitled to any percentage.
- The earnings you will get for successfully participating in the Affiliate Program can be withdrawn once you reach a certain threshold and you can contact us to cash out or use your earning to make a purchase on our site. Earnings will appear in your affiliates area.
- As an affiliate you are ALLOWED to use your site or a social service to feature an item, using your referral link, Promote limited time discounts that we run on collections of items, design a page or site that is unique in design and isn’t going to confuse anyone about your purpose as an affiliate.
- As an affiliate you are NOT ALLOWED to send unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam. Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
- You may not refer users by confusing them (or potentially confusing them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us, doing anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam.
- If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, if your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
We’re very glad you’ve made it to the end of this text and have carefully read our affiliate program terms. We wish you all the very best and good luck refering other users.
Please log in to access the affiliate area.
If you are not an affiliate, you can join the affiliate program here:
Welcome to your affiliate area. Here you can find information about your affiliate link and earnings.
Tips for Increasing Your Affiliate Income
There are a variety of ways you can attract users to our site through your affiliate link.
- Use your blog or a guest blog to write about an area of interest that is related to the product you’re marketing and insert your affiliate link. If the site you’re posting on is not your own, be sure to seek permission to insert an affiliate link beforehand. Some site owners will prefer that you don’t do this, and others might just be annoyed that you didn’t let them know explicitly.
- Banner ads can be an effective way to refer visitors and potential sign-ups, depending on the banner used and its position on the page — as well as a variety of other factors that we won’t go into here. You can find banners in your affiliate area, just copy the code and paste it into the post or page you are creating.
- If you don’t want to run banner ads, you can drop a text ad into your site sidebar, or before or after content sections. These should be brief, but clear and descriptive.
Your affiliate URL
Your affiliate URL:
Use this code to embed your affiliate link:
<a href="[affiliates_url]"> Affiliate link </a>
Tip: You should change the text Affiliate link to something more attractive.
Commissions pending payment[affiliates_referrals show="total" status="accepted"]
Commissions paid[affiliates_referrals show="total" status="closed"]
Number of sales referred
- Accepted referrals pending payment: [affiliates_referrals status="accepted"]
- Referrals paid: [affiliates_referrals status="closed"]